Monday, February 25, 2013

Cover Love - February Edition

Yay - one of my favourite posts of the month.... cover love. I love looking at book covers, being inspired by the images, wanting to rip open a book, just to find out what it all means.

Here are some of the covers I have spotted this month, that I really love...

The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard - due for release May 15th, 2013. There is something very wistful and romantic about this cover. I want to know what the girl in this image is thinking.

The Game by Shane Scollins - due for release March 2013. I love the haunting eyes and the maze beneath. It's a very intriguing cover. (Another one by Eden Crane - man that girl rocks!!)

Inhale, Exhale by Sarah M. Ross - due for release April 2013. Yet another wistful cover that makes me want to read the book.

Drowning in You by Rebecca Berto - due for release April 12th, 2013. I'm such a sucker for kissy covers. I love the expression on the girl's face. It draws me in, makes me want to read.

And, of course, I can't end this post without sharing my latest cover. Unknown is due for release June 2013. Thank you so much to my beautiful designer, Brenda Howson, for putting this together for me. You managed to capture the essence of the story perfectly :) And thank you to my model, Ruth Little, your gorgeous face was exactly what I needed to make this cover work.

Have you seen any stunning covers lately?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow. Thank you for featuring my cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely covers! The first is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Heather :) Yes - the 1st one is so gorgeous :)

      Delete