Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Reading - What Books Are On Your List?

I am the sort of person that saves books up when I know I'm going away on holiday. I have a few little gold nuggets stashed away so that when I leave on my break I can pull them out and lose myself in a book or two as life slows down for just a moment.

We are now home in New Zealand for Christmas and I have my Kindle loaded up.

I have finished reading Dare by Taylor Longford, so her next book Reason (just released!!!!) is the first book on my list.

I am also doing a critique read for my awesome friend, T. G. Ayer. It is the first book in a new series. I am half way through the book and really enjoying it.

Next on the list is a book by a favourite author of mine - Dee Henderson. I haven't read anything from her in ages and I noticed a few months ago that she has a new release - Full Disclosure, so I've added that to my list.

I'm pretty sure that's all I'll have time for, but if I can squeeze in another read, it will be Protected by Cindy M. Hogan. I read her first book, Watched, a couple of months ago and really enjoyed it, so I'm looking forward to book 2 in the series.

What are you planning on reading over your Christmas break?


2 comments:

  1. For me: Catching Fire (Hunger games #2), Dead Radiance by T G Ayer and Screwing up Time by CM Keller. Considering I haven't had time to read all year (sad I know) I'm looking forward to getting lost in a few books :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an excellent line up. I've read all those books and really enjoyed everyone of them. Have fun :)

      Delete