Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Favourites - Family

Most characters in YA books come from some sort of family - whether they are close knit or ships passing in the night. I actually quite like it when the character has siblings or a close relationship with at least one of their parents. I like to see what the parents are like and the kind of home the character comes from... it helps  me understand the character's make up - why the behave the way they do sometimes.

So - who are your favourite YA families from books you've read or movies you've seen?

I really love the Cullens. I think Alice is awesome... in fact she's probably my favourite character from the series, along with Jasper. Their close knit family makes the books so much better.

Another favourite is the Weasley family from Harry Potter. They are so cool. The twins are so much fun and Ginny is just super sweet. Ron's parents are awesome. I love the way they take Harry under their wing.

So who do you like?
Which families do you think make the story so much stronger?

No comments:

Post a Comment