Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Favourites - Trailers

I have been thinking a lot about movie and book trailers lately. Last week on my YA Indie Carnival post, I discussed whether or not book trailers were a good or bad thing. I've also just put together a book trailer for Pure Blood (Book #3 in the Time Spirit Trilogy).

Personally, I LOVE trailers for both movies and books. Usually once a week I'll log on to Apple Trailers and down load a bunch of goodies.

What is it about trailers that are so inspiring?
I often feel goosebumps popping over my skin if it's a really good one.

Take the Hunger Games trailers for example. Now those are awesome!!

Have you seen any trailers recently that have made you desperate to see the movie or read the book?
Off the top of your head, what's your favourite YA trailer?

Because I've just talked about Hunger Games, I'm gonna go with that.
And for your viewing pleasure...

1 comment: